Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Alfredo Mancuso Interview

ALFREDO MANCUSO
(Known to wear the S-One Premium Helmet and the S-One Lifer Helmet.)
Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
Age: 25
So what have you been up to? Just recuperating from an arthroscopic knee surgery to repair cartilage in my right knee. Its been exactly 6 months since the surgery and i'm feeling about 90% back!
You went to Woodward recently. How was that? Woodward is amazing! I plan on going back this week! Every single time I've been there I have either re-learned an old trick or mastered a completely new one! Not to mention there's always a bunch of shredders and cool people to ride with!
Who do you ride with? I usually ride every morning by myself, not to be a recluse, but to maximize my exercise and riding all on my own. Then when the late bloomers wake up around noon I try and either meet up with the OSS/The Come Up dudes, or my friends in LA (E-man and Boy). 
What do you like to do when you're not riding? I try to stay busy, either ripping around town in my car, editing video footage or photographs from the week, work on the blog, or go out with the girlfriend. 
Any trips planned? I will either be leaving in 11 days to Estonia for Simpel Session or in 28 days to France for FISE. 
Sponsors? S-One Helmets, DC Shoes, Volume Bikes, Demolition Parts, EPIC BMX, and The Come Up BMX
Anything else you want to add? Look out for my new Edit dropping in April!