Tuesday, May 8, 2012

S-One Blog Post // Alex Platt


I was just on an OSS trip to Salt lake city Utah, with Alex Raban, Mike Mastroni, Devin Feil, Adam Grandmaison, Stijn Staal, Matty Long, and Craig Passero. Tate Roskelly let us stay at his house which was awesome! The Trip as a whole was great! Eggs in the morning, Grilling up meals at night. With no exaggeration we ate over 350 Eggs between 8 people, in 2 weeks haha. Unfortunately I took a bad fall on the second day of the trip, and the end result was that I broke my radius from Impact. So, I ended up spending a lot of time watching NHL, NBA playoff games, and walking around a park, with our dog Gucci. Meanwhile everyone else was out clocking for the up coming OSS dvd, while Adam who was just out spreading the common cold, and his conjunctivitis to everyone.