Thursday, June 13, 2013

Soft Foam Helmets

Soft Foam helmets. That is what I grew up wearing in the 80's. And when I wore a helmet I would wear a soft foam. And then we tested a soft foam helmet in the lab. I was there and watched it. I haven't worn a soft foam helmet since. I wear a certifed helmet and I make sure my son wears a certified helmet. Watch the video and you might make the switch to the S1 Lifer Helmet also. Alot of people have gotten KO'd or worse while wearing the soft foam helmets. (the video helps explain why)

S1 Lifer Helmet Vs. Soft Foam Helmet (Helmet Testing Lab) from s-one helmet co / s1helmets on Vimeo.

Here is the thing. You know when you break an ankle or something. You go back in time.. and you think.. hmmm... if I had done this differently or that differently maybe I could have avoided breaking my ankle. Well imagine hitting your head in a soft foam helmet and being airlifted to the hospital and then having brain damage and life is super difficult and you think man I wish I was wearing a certified helmet... For real... No Joke... The S1 Lifer Helmet is the way to go. Fits good and is the safest half shell helmet on the market.
The S1 Lifer Helmet. Brian Yeagle, Adam Banton, Dave Dillewaard, Alex Platt. Sean Morr, Chris Doyle, Mark Mulville and Rob Wise are wearing S1 Lifer Helmets. Great Fit + Best Protection = S1 Lifer Helmet
www.s1helmets.com