Monday, August 3, 2015

Alfredo Mancuso / S1 Helmets BMX Team Manager

Proud to announce Alfredo Mancuso as the new
S1 BMX TM and bringing along Alex Donnachie, Stevie Churchill, Dylan Stark
and Dilllon Lloyd to the S1 Team.


How did you end up becoming the new S1 Team Manager?
Alfredo: So I started riding for S1 Helmets in 2013, and I always enjoyed working with everyone involved, from the owners to the riders to the dudes working in the warehouse! As of the last 3 years I’ve gotten more into the roles of handling our OSS/TCU team so it just seemed like an easy addition to my workload to not only ride for S1 but to manage the team and the direction of marketing in BMX!
Who did you bring to the team?
Alfredo: Basically I brought on 4 of the most happening riders of the moment, who also happen to be my roommates and good friends; Stevie Churchill, Dylan Stark, Dillon Lloyd and Alex Donnachie. It goes without saying that these guys are not only phenomenal athletes, have great personalities but are also good people and I already enjoy spending time with them, so why not further my travels with them!
And what should we see from S1 BMX in the next year?
Alfredo: As much was the mantra for Pinky and The Brain, Try to take over the world! Haha but in all honesty I think S1 already delivers a great product, so now I want to just add a more, well-concerted approach for the BMX team to convey this message.

S1 BMX TEAM
Alex Donnachie, Stevie Churchill, Dylan Stark, Dilllon Lloyd, Aaron Ross, Morgan Wade, Dave Dillewaard, Alex Platt, Alfredo Mancuso, Mark Mulville, Adam Banton

follow the team @s1bmx instagram


https://instagram.com/s1bmx/


S1 BMX TEAM
#s1bmx
Alex Donnachie
Stevie Churchill
Dylan Stark
Dillon Lloyd
 Aaron Ross
 Morgan Wade
 Dave Dillewaard
 Alex Platt
 Alfredo Mancuso
 Mark Mulville
 Adam Banton

http://shop.s1helmets.com/