Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Adam Banton / S-One Blog Entry / March 2012

Hey there, so this is my first S-One Helmet blog. Thanks for reading. This last month has been a great one. Went on an Odyssey Palm Springs team trip, featured in the current issue of RideBMX. Epic trip with a stacked crew, lead to some heavy session and long days. Everyone was tired at the end of every day. We cooked (strange huh?) and chilled at the sick house ODSY rented for us. Believe it or not we were out of the door by 10 AM every morning to a warm up spot. Super rad trip. 

After that, I was still in the need to feel like I got my drive worth from Scottsdale, so I lined up a few days with Justin Kosman filming and shooting photos, in between that time, I managed to drive Armourdillo, who make rad belts and wallets, and I ride for also, and C.T.i kneebraces, the best braces on earth. And last but not least I finally got the grand tour of
S-One, hung out there for the afternoon, bouncing  ideas off each other and just having a great time with the good people there. 

After that I headed back to the desert and have been riding, camping, driving across rivers to find hiding full pipes that do not exist in the dessert (it was a fun day regardless) and riding more. I'm new to Arizona and this winter has been amazing. I am how ever very scared of the summer. Which reminds me, in 2 days I leave to spend a week at Spring Camp at Woodward West, teaching kids what ever they wanna learn.  I really do love it there and everyone always treats me so well. Even when I do make some campers cry, or just hate me (sorta kidding) Seriously though, I can't wait to ride the new ramps and hang out with all the emo kids! Hahaha
banton's river crossing